How it Works
Send a form
Fill out the form below to the best of your abilities! Give me as much detail as you feel is necessary for me to understand what you are looking for. Please remember that sending a form does not guarantee you a commission slot!
Have a Conversation
I’ll read over your form and get in touch with you via the primary email you provided. We’ll have a conversation about your commission and discuss what is a best fit for your ideas. I’ll then be able to send you a price quote!
Get your Art
Once you’ve paid, you’ll be added to my public queue and I can start working on your art! When I get to your spot in line, the fun really begins. I’ll send Work in Progress shots, get your approval of the sketch, and then you’ll have your DragonMelde original delivered to your email!
- Commissions are limited but will NOT be first-come-first-served. This is how I will be selecting your commission, so take your time filling out your form to make sure I get all of the relevant info.
- I will keep the form open for a week.
- By TBD Date, I will contact to everyone who filled out a form.
- Emails will let you know if I can take on your commission, if you’re waitlisted, or if I don’t feel your idea is a good fit for my work.
- Everyone who is confirmed will have 24 hours to respond otherwise I will move to people on my waitlist.
- Waitlisted people may be contacted if a confirmed commissioner drops out, or if I need to reopen early!
- Invoices will go out after we are in contact and have agreed upon the price. Please DO NOT send any payment before I send you an invoice.
- The next commission opening should be by July! I am limiting my slots this time so I can start opening more frequently!
Commission Request Form